Saturday, October 28, 2006

Long Day, Now I Watch Blonde Robots

A 15 hour work day has me beat tired.  But my tendency towards insomnia has me going pharmaceutical.  So, in a little while I will be heading off to the land of Nod.  But it was a really good day.  My stagehand job had me working the show for the Parsons Dance Company. The dancing was charismatic, with almost all of the dancers looking like they were enjoying themselves.  The choreography and athleticism was just such a cut above almost everything I've seen sense working at G-Tech.  And that is saying a lot since we have had some really good productions come through.

Now a cocktail and some chemicals will be working their magic soon.  So now I will unabashedly watch Battlestar Galactica, and leave a link to some pictures taken on Tuesday, before that day went bad.





Tip 'o the hat to Mr. C in Seattle. Made my day, a more personal note should be forthcoming.

1 comment:

Cup said...

I wish I'd known about the Parsons Dance Company. I need to keep an eye on the Ferst Center calendar.