Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bad Luck Art Tour

I was in the mood to see some art yesterday.  I thought I was having bad luck finding open art galleries.  That was before the accident with a BMW.  Let's just say I won't be posting the pictures online until my court date.  The cop was pretty chill.  We didn't even call him, he just rolled up on us.

The upside is that I'm finding State Farm insurance extremely fast acting.  They had my claim # ready when I walked into the office, and I got a phone call later in the day from the branch owner.  Just making sure I was doing okay.  Which I was.

*sign*

I was having a fun day until then.

1 comment:

Geoff Carter said...

Buck up, little camper, for you have recently been named this week's Sexiest Bl-gger Alive! Use your new title wisely, and only for good!