Monday, October 03, 2005

Looking For A Ring


Some months ago I lost my wedding ring in Vegas. I had 3-of-a-kind, it looked like a sure bet...

...actually, it was while I was at work at the MGM Grand that it went missing, never to be found again. The place where I bought the original ring was in New Orleans, so they aren't able to help. So, I'm looking for suggestions on finding a place locally that I could get another. It was a modern white-gold band without a comfort-fit roundover, looking more like a slice off of a silver tube. With our wedding anniversary coming up, I need to be dressed for the occasion. And a new ring would be a good start.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am particularly fond of this place:
http://www.dvbny.com/

I got my ring there, and I love it. It may be more flashy than you are looking for, but it is full of meaningful stuff. Check em out; and let me know what you think. Here is the original post I wrote about my ring:

http://www.duanemoody.com/_blog/archives/2004/09/i_havent_writte.html