Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Dorking, England & San Francisco, US

My friend Kelly showed me the sites in San Fran some time ago. Took me to eat at the lovely and old St. Francis Fountain in San Francisco. Opened in 1918, this place has small wooden booths, tattoooed friendly staff and great milk shakes.


Also a fantastic candy selection.

Since I forgot my camera, she was gracious enough to lend me hers for the above pix. I had a great time with her on this little adventure. It came at the end of a day's worth of San Francisco site seeing.

For more pictures:

St. Francis Fountain on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
st francis fountain on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

She has just returned from a visit to England where she saw one of sites I've wanted to see; The Dorking Cock!



For more info see: The Dorking Cock Has Been Erected (on the A24) - Firetop

No comments: