Thursday, April 12, 2007

Things that Make Me Happy/Sad

Happy...



Oh, hell yes! Looking like a post-Easter peep left in the sun, this dancing blob of joy is a thing of beauty. Since I don't dance, I want this one to do it for me.

Sad...



Oh, Comcast and HealthCare of Atlanta, your spellcheck has failed you.

Being married to an english prof. means that when I hear a sigh of disappointment often a proofreader has not done their job. She has pointed out so many public misspellings on businesses, ads, etc. This televised mistake is a particularly bad example.

Misspellings and typos are also the reason she won't read my blog, once the corrections start when would they stop? I try to be good, but I can't blame her for not taking on the task of correcting the whole blog.

Maybe the dancing blob will make her happier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that misspelling is pretty bad. I mean, really bad.