Some time ago I got rid of my sidelinks while trying to see if my site would look better on Explorer. No such luck and I have yet to reset the links.
You all are loved and will be linked to again.
- Signal-to-Noise: A Visit to the Bewildering Gulf Coast Electronics Museum - It's small, rarely open and confusing in its intentions. But the Gulf Coast Electronics Museum is dedicated to Henry Keep, a Houston man that deserves some attention.
- Matchbox Gallery: The Hunt For Student Art in the Depths of Sewall Hall | Houston Art | 29-95.com - "As people know, most academic buildings are designed by the insane..."
- Abandoned In Houston: Central Square Flickr Stroll - A cool Flickr set by an urban explorer in Houston.
- Hoonage in Houston: The 24 Hours of Lemons Local Edition - "If you've got a crappy beater in the driveway and the Art Car parade is too slow, grab a wrench, some friends and a supply of Lone Star. There's a racing league just made for you."
- Will the presidential heads ever find a permanent home? - "Not unless the economy turns around."
- Creatures on display: Kelley Eggert - "We bug the artist-in-residence at the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft about her animals."
- If you hide Houston, can you tell it's Houston? - "A look at Houstonist.com's '600 mi sq' exhibition at Xnihilo Gallery."
- Masonic Texas pride and the Houston Heights Oddfellows Museum - "What you don't know (and might never know) about Texas history."
- Open Magazine: Not Smutty, Deal with It - "Just the idea of Rice University coeds publishing a sex magazine gets the imagination racing..."
- Houston gets some Moleskine love on Flickr - Artist Timothy Schorre posts some of his Houston Moleskine sketches online.
- The Passed-Out Passions of George Jones - Haven't made it to Rice Gallery to see Wayne White's installation? Here's what you're missing.
- Review: RAW at O'Kane Gallery - "Talent, the kind that needs no lengthy text panel or high-brow theory to explain the work’s presence in the gallery, is on display in RAW..."