Thursday, September 22, 2005

Instead of Doing Important Things...

Back pain from moving furniture bought off of Craigslist has me staying home and laying low. So I did this list. Saw it on The Muse's website and decided to have a go. I decided to move all my one-word answers to the bottom to make the reading less boring.

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you: December 4th - Tyra Banks (model, bitch slapper), Francisco Franco (Spanish General/dictator), Vassily Kandinsky (painter)
2. Where was your first kiss? My birthday, made following birthdays after that very unhappy for quite some time. And no I won't tell you which birthday, it still bothers me.
5. Have you ever sang in front of a large number of people? "Rainbow Connection" with Gail Beatty in 5th grade, maybe 6th.
6.Whats the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex? Breasts, body.
7.What really turns you on? My wife's kisses.
8.What do you usually order from starbucks? Rarely go, but iced chai.
9. What is your biggest mistake: Perfectionism that prevents action and leads to procrastination/sloth.
11. Say something totally random about you: I like the Moog Cookbook
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Ricky Nelson.
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? All the time: Invader Zim, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Teen Titans
15. Are you comfortable with your height? Now I am.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you? My wife made a notebook of all the things she likes about me.
17. When do you know it's love? When you both come though something genuinely difficult and trying and you feel stronger for it.
18. Do you speak any other languages? Bits of Spanish, from working with people from Cuba, Mexico, & Puerto Rico. Happy I had a chance to meet them.
20. What magazines do you read? A bizarre collection, from pop culture to politics and science: Entertainment Weekly, Budget Living, Maxim, Bust, The Economist, Fortean Times, Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists.
24.What's something that really annoys you? Poorly argued opinions.
25. What's something you really like? Crunchy JIF Peanut Butter.
26.Do you like Michael Jackson? Only when talked about on the Daily Show.
27.Can you dance? Yes, but I don't enjoy it, much to wife's dismay.
28.What's the longest/latest you have ever stayed up? 52 hours due to insomnia.
31. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Only if the answers start looking interesting. Sorry about mine.

Questions answered "yes" or "no."

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? No.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? No

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? Yes.
14. Did you have braces? Yes

19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? No.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?No.
22.Has anyone you were really close with passed away? No.
23.Do you watch mtv? No.
29.Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die? No.
30.Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No.

3 comments:

Amber Rhea said...

Gah, I saw that too and was debating over whether to do it. I'm such a damn sucker for those things. Ah, hell, I'll probably do one tonight...

Darcey said...

Hahah! Spreading the random surveys as I go.
So, how's life in the ATL so far?

Amber Rhea said...

And oh yes, I have one completed - just waiting for an opportune time to post it. I want to leave the interview with Alyssa, and the post about my hellacious libido, toward the top a little while longer. I am such a comment whore.