Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Pix & New 29-95.com Post: The Masons!

I managed to parley my fondness of things Masonic into an article for 29-95.com. My most recent contribution?...

Masonic Texas pride and the Houston Heights Oddfellows Museum - "What you don't know (and might never know) about Texas history."

I wish I had come up with the tagline. I also wished I could have included a snarky comment about Dan Brown, but I couldn't shoehorn anything worth saying in. And I wish I knew some Houston Masons to get some feedback from. Guess, I have more work to do.

Lastly, while trying to find Gallery 619 (too late to see the 1-day show, "Roadside Distractions" - YouTube Video), I instead found 620 W. 9th St. And liked what I saw, (what ever it was)...


620 W. 9th St - Houston, TX 1, originally uploaded by Mr. Kimberly.


No comments: