Monday, November 24, 2008

"Tis the Season: Again?

While I like gifts as much as anyone, I have no real love of Christmas. It is the holiday equivalent of Disney World when I am a Bugs Bunny/Warner Bros. kind of guy (it's the Crip V. Bloods of animation.) Saccharine sweet, inescapable, and celebrated early each year. And the music...obnoxious ear worms that linger long into the New Year. But there are bright spots.

One such spot will be the Invincible Czars ar the Wortham Center on Wednesday. They will be doing their version of the Nutcracker Suite.



Quantcast

I had heard about them last year, and now if I can get up in the morning, I can actually see them play.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Last year's first Christmas post, sounding much the same as this one - Neon Poisoning: Yes To This Nutcracker!

No comments: