Saturday, October 11, 2008

Houston's Junklandia


The Texas Junk Company has been on my list of places to visit since I moved here over a year ago. During the summer we went only to find the owner Bob was on vacations, searching for cowboy boots in small towns and going to Burning Man.

But now I've made the visit three times, and with camera in hand on the last visit. Two photos into that most recent trip and the camera's batteries gave up the ghost. *Sigh*

Someday the stars will align, the camera will be juiced up and once again I will be on the 200 block of Welch between Thursday-Saturday. And there will be many more pictures and maybe a purchase or two. But only if I have cash or check on hand.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

More pictures of the Texas Junk Company on Flickr.

No comments: