Thursday, January 31, 2008

No to Comcast! & Photography Playday: Assorted Houston Sights, Lawndale Art Center,

Comcast decided last Thursday that I was undeserving of internet access, and has purged my modem from their database, rendering it a blinking paperweight. A thank you to my neighbor for the much needed internet fix. And a thank-you to Crystal, the rare Comcast rep who not only returned the phones call she promised, but left messages with details about the situation, and a phone number that went directly to a person and not an automated message system. It's been a week with no resolution and we may not be Comcast customers after this, but Crystal will be getting recommendation sent to her department.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

The following are ssorted pictures of Houston taken while an escape from sweet wife and adorable child. They recaptured me and now I am cooking and cleaning for the women who love me most. They have promised to let me out on occasion for additional field trips.


Fire Fighter Memorial 2, originally uploaded by Mr. Kimberly.




S. Main Baptist Church 2, originally uploaded by Mr. Kimberly.

No comments: