Just added an AddThis button to the sidebar and individual posts. If you use social bookmarking sites, this is for you. If you don't, neither do I.
So, there you go.
- Signal-to-Noise: A Visit to the Bewildering Gulf Coast Electronics Museum - It's small, rarely open and confusing in its intentions. But the Gulf Coast Electronics Museum is dedicated to Henry Keep, a Houston man that deserves some attention.
- Matchbox Gallery: The Hunt For Student Art in the Depths of Sewall Hall | Houston Art | 29-95.com - "As people know, most academic buildings are designed by the insane..."
- Abandoned In Houston: Central Square Flickr Stroll - A cool Flickr set by an urban explorer in Houston.
- Hoonage in Houston: The 24 Hours of Lemons Local Edition - "If you've got a crappy beater in the driveway and the Art Car parade is too slow, grab a wrench, some friends and a supply of Lone Star. There's a racing league just made for you."
- Will the presidential heads ever find a permanent home? - "Not unless the economy turns around."
- Creatures on display: Kelley Eggert - "We bug the artist-in-residence at the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft about her animals."
- If you hide Houston, can you tell it's Houston? - "A look at Houstonist.com's '600 mi sq' exhibition at Xnihilo Gallery."
- Masonic Texas pride and the Houston Heights Oddfellows Museum - "What you don't know (and might never know) about Texas history."
- Open Magazine: Not Smutty, Deal with It - "Just the idea of Rice University coeds publishing a sex magazine gets the imagination racing..."
- Houston gets some Moleskine love on Flickr - Artist Timothy Schorre posts some of his Houston Moleskine sketches online.
- The Passed-Out Passions of George Jones - Haven't made it to Rice Gallery to see Wayne White's installation? Here's what you're missing.
- Review: RAW at O'Kane Gallery - "Talent, the kind that needs no lengthy text panel or high-brow theory to explain the work’s presence in the gallery, is on display in RAW..."