Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving with the Fam & The Week to Come

Mom and Pop came to town. Thanksgiving, we had a great/unhealthy dinner at The Colonnade and stuffed ourselves. The day after, we spent the day at Stone Mountain. Gorgeous day, not too expensive, good pictures were taken. We were all surprised at how extensive the attractions were at the site. Wikipedia has a thorough entry on Stone Mountain, which included the fact that before carving Mount Rushmore, artist Gutzon Borglum joined the Klan while working on a never-completed version of the mountain's Confederate memorial.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's Sunday and I've already been working for 2 days. I won't be off work until next Sunday. 8 days in a row, 4 different employers. And after all that work, I'm hoping for some fun.



I posted about the show last year and now its being produced in Atlanta by Dad's Garage Theatre. I'm jumping on the couch with joy!

No comments: