Monday, September 25, 2006

Going to Vegas Again, Favorite Flickr Pix, and New iTunes Weirdness

I was talking to my friend in Vegas, who called while getting more work on his tattoo. Got to ask him what he was doing this week, because I am heading to Vegas for 3 days next week. It's a working holiday, with the bonus of attending a friends wedding. There is talk of fire-breathing hookers at the bachelor party. Interesting!

I'm sure there will be more talk about this place after my visit. It's the only place where I get my money's worth in Vegas.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Dave Gorman's story about this picture.

"...I showed her a picture.
"Can I see some more?"
I showed her 6 or 7.
"They're very good," she said. "Have you go any ID?"
"Yeah," I said, handing her my driver's licence... "what do you need that for?"
"If we stop anyone under the Prevention of Terrorism Act we have to fill in some paperwork. Do you have any possessions?"...


Power Station, originally uploaded by naughton321.



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The big news in the Apple world was the introduction of iTunes 7. For the most part its been a smooth transition, but there has been a interesting glitch on my desktop iMac in the way it displays albums without artwork.



This is different than the way it looks on our laptop, and anyone who has the new iTunes probably can see the difference.

No comments: