Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Drugs, Work, etc...

So, I heard the score was approximately 2 lbs of meth...

"Currently, methamphetamine prices nationwide range from $6,500 to $20,000 per pound..." - DEA - Publications - Methamphetamine Situation - A Growing Domestic Threat

If my info is right, someone from Saturday is in trouble!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Lot's of work these last few days. Doing a gallery installation at the Atlanta Contemporary Art Center (map). For those culturally inclined, the ACAC will be hosting an opening of:

"Courting Disaster - Katherine Taylor, Hilary Wilder, Donna Mintz, presents the work of three accomplished artists, each delving into the themes related to natural and man-made disaster and catastrophe."

This is a real beauty of a show, and I hope to post pictures before Friday's opening. I'll post more about the artists and their works, but I'm beat and I can't do them justice right now.

And lastly....

While getting a ride to work, I saw a blogger in the wild.

No comments: