Sunday, August 21, 2005

Cabbagetown Tunnel Pictures


Tunnel of...
Originally uploaded by D.James.
This is just one of a collection of great Cabbagetown (an Atlanta neighborhood) pictures taken by Darren Ryan. Atlanta has a collection of dedicated bloggers and Flickr aficionados, which means the city has a decent online presence. This includes a collection of Cabbagetown pix that show what a photogenic place it is.

Before my arrival in Atlanta, I was visiting many of the sites that I have listed under the Atlanta sections. The internet is great if you're willing to work to find the needles in a haystack. While I didn't get to go to the Hidden-Art Nouveau public toilette in Paris, I would have never even known about it without the joy of the internet. However, when in London, cheap eats can be found at The Stockpot, another internet find. All the more important with the crappy exchange rate we have. Just be glad your dollars don't have William Lyon Mackenzie King or the Right Honourable Sir Wilfrid Laurier on them.

1 comment:

Amber Rhea said...

I love Cabbagetown. FYI, that's the Krog Tunnel.