Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Lower the Frequency the Better Your Chances: Tickets on the Radio

I told my friend Vas that I won tickets off the radio to see Nouvelle Vague.  It was 88.5 that was giving the tickets away and he was complaining about some station in the 100's.  Everyone in Atlanta will be calling for tickets on one of those stations. And what great crap they will be giving away (music snob alert!)

Fewer Listeners + Lesser Known Artist = Better Chances

Math so easy G.W.B. could do it.  Anyways, the show was great.  Nouvelle Vague does french-flavored bossa nova covers of Big Black, The Cure, Echo and the Bunnymen, etc...  Lovely singers and great musicians that took what could be a terrible concept and made for extremely good entertainment.

Unfortunately, my sweet wife was nursing a cold and couldn't partake. Hopefully she will be able to join me for Ladytron tomorrow.  Looks to be a sold-out show.

Here's to working hard and enjoying the fruits of my labor.

No comments: